So often, I find myself looking around at my fellow inhabitants of this country, and all I can do is gaze down, shake my head, and ask "why?" Society scares me. The direction we are headed in petrifies me. Knowing that I coexist with a bunch of psychotic weirdos whose mommies and daddies didn't show enough love to as a child makes me tremble... and feel the strange urge to purchase a gun. I am nauseated by the rampant lawsuits over people's own stupidity. I am sickened by the "blame game" and the inability of individuals to own up to their screw-ups. I am disturbed by the gluttonous, greedy, gross consumers that our country is full of. I am embarrassed by our society's selfishness. I am ashamed by our infidelity and lack of self control.
And I need to vent.
So here it is: my unabashed, in-your-face, brazenly honest view of some of the societal culprits of embarrassment to what was once "the good old U. S. of A."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment